Interior environments are currently being influenced by linear contours and grooves, and it’s easy to see why. As a means of adding texture and warmth while also creating beautiful form and continuity.
The desire to create a home that feels cosy, and cocooning is common and, quite simply, texture is the key to achieving this. A space with texture will add depth, dimension, and decadence. This can be achieved by using the new Shaker door designs.
Interior doors can get a lot of traffic, especially bedroom and bathroom doors. Parkwood solid timber doors are stronger than hollow core doors; the kids can’t kick holes in them, they shut better and they don’t blow open or shut easily with the wind.
- Solid wood doors have an elegance and quality that can add value to your home.
- Designed to expand and contract, because wood is a natural material it is very reactive to changes in temperatures and humidity.
- Interior doors – 38mm thick.
- Solid timber for better acoustic rating.
- High quality smooth finish.
- Made to measure.
- Character and style.
- Paint Quality Interior doors are made using custom wood/MDF .