These doors are perfect to be used as either French doors or as a single door.
Timber doors come unglazed as standard, if you would like Parkwood to pre-glaze the door please advise what glass you would like, please note that glass selection does change the price of the door.
Interior doors can get a lot of traffic, especially bedroom and bathroom doors. Parkwood solid timber doors are stronger than hollow core doors; the kids can’t kick holes in them, they shut better and they don’t blow open or shut easily with the wind.
- Solid wood doors have an elegance and quality that can add value to your home.
- Designed to expand and contract, because wood is a natural material it is very reactive to changes in temperatures and humidity.
- Interior doors – 38mm thick.
- Solid timber for better acoustic rating.
- Can be painted or stained.
- High quality smooth finish.
- Made to measure.
- Character and style.
- Paint Quality Interior doors are made using custom wood.
- A standard range of reliable timbers to suit any design or style.